This year at Franchis
This year at Franchis
On the campsite
Our pitches are generous in size so are perfectly set up for social distancing.
As usual we are allowing just 6 people per pitch but this year we ask that you supervise children to encourage social distancing and minimise household mixing.
Unfortunately we are not currently allowing visitors on-site to meet with other guests
If you already have the NHS Covid-19 app, we ask that you use this on arrival at the campsite for all party members over the age of 16. We have our QR code displayed on our gate.
Reception will run as usual as we've never had this inside. Just ring the bell at the house and we'll come out to you.
Our front toilet/shower blocks are now open and operating in line with government guidance.
We are limiting numbers inside and ask that you maintain social distancing in order to minimise household mixing.
Doors and windows to all buildings will be kept open to ensure constant ventilation.
We ask that all our guests wear face coverings (unless exempt) when using the toilet/shower blocks.
Please take minimal personal items into the building with you and please dry/style hair and apply makeup back at your pitch.
We would strongly recommend using your own facilities wherever possible, if you are able to do so, as this will greatly reduce the risk of transmission.
If you do need to use our shared facilities, please follow the procedures we have put in place.
We appreciate these measures mean that you may experience extended wait times or may not be able to access our facilities at your preferred times so we would like to thank you for your understanding and patience.
Launderette, ice pack freezer & tourist information
Just 2 people at a time are allowed inside this building and the door is to be left open at all times.
Sadly our lending library has had to go into storage for now but we do have information leaflets for you - we just ask that if you take one out you keep it rather than putting it back please.
How you can help
To coin a phrase, 'we're all in this together' - by respecting each other and the latest guidance provided by the Government we can hopefully all stay safe and well.
• Where possible, use your own onboard facilities to help manage demand levels for the toilet and shower facilities
• Wear face coverings (unless exempt) when inside enclosed the toilet/shower blocks and launderette
• Keep to the tracks where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
• Always follow the current government guidance on site and in the local area.
• Respect social distancing and regularly wash your hands.
• Follow the latest UK Government advice on social gatherings, especially gatherings inside caravans/motorhomes/campervans or awnings and tents: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
• If you’re staying onsite and feel unwell please go online to NHS 111 and also let us know
What happens if you have a suspected or confirmed Coronavirus case on the campsite?
If there is a suspected or confirmed Covid-19 case here, the individual will be asked to leave the site and advised to follow Government advice.
If NHS England (Test & Trace) staff contact the site they will also advise on who else needs to be informed and if any further actions are required.
What happens if there is a local lockdown there?
We will follow all Government and Local Authority advice and guidance and will keep you informed.
If we are required to close the park please be aware that this may need to be done at short notice.