Welcome to Franchis Holiday Park, near Mullion in Cornwall
Open from Friday 3rd April until Saturday 17th October in 2015
Phil, Kate & family look forward to welcoming you to our quiet and friendly touring and self-catering park on the Lizard Peninsula. Whether you're thinking of staying here for the first time or are an old friend returning, we hope to help make your holiday with us a memorable and enjoyable one.
Camping and touring
- 57 gently sloping pitches
- Electric hook ups
- Two shower & toilet blocks with free showers & hot water
- Seasonal pitches
- Small seasonal shop
- Free ice pack freezer
- Tourist infomation and library
- Wi-Fi throughout the park
- Caravan storage for those wishing to holiday here
- Well-behaved dogs welcome on a lead
- 3 bungalows sleeping up to 4 people (just 1of these accepts dogs)
- Short breaks available outside of high season
- One remaining holiday home for sale
Franchis Holiday Park lies just outside Mullion between farm and woodland, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Close to the rugged Cornish coast with numerous idyllic sandy coves, yet travel a few miles East and you'll find the lush green valleys of the Helford; perfect for messing about on boats or visiting the gardens the area boasts.
If you enjoy walking then you'll be spoilt for choice with so many footpaths, including the South West coast path, on your doorstep. We also accept dogs here so the whole family can enjoy getting out and about! We are actually well placed for visiting all of West Cornwall and taking in its spectacular coastline.
Franchis is just a couple of minutes drive from Mullion, only 5 miles from Helston and about 14 miles from Falmouth and Penzance, all with a good selection of shops and leisure facilities. The Lizard is blessed with a mild climate; whatever the season or weather, there's always something to do or somewhere to explore.